Educational LeadershipMaster of Science Program
Be a leader in using data for sound decision making in K-12 education.
Concordia University’s nationally-accredited School of Education offers advanced professional training for leadership positions in K-12 schools through the Master of Science in Educational Leadership (MSEL) degree.
The program is approved by the Michigan Department of Education for Principal preparation. Our curriculum is aligned with the Michigan Standards for the Preparation of Building Principals, as well as the standards for the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC).
The MSEL program centers on a three-point mission to prepare educators who are serving leaders, reflective practitioners, and committed to life-long learning.
Program Features and Benefits
- The faculty consists of highly qualified and caring educational practitioners who are dedicated to meeting each student’s needs.
- Emphasis on Action Research to promote real change in your school.
- Online Learning opportunities from the comfort of your own home or office!
- The School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Cohort learning model places you in courses with your colleagues and peers, allowing you to grow and develop together and build on each others’ experiences and skills.
- Affordable and Flexible
- Christian community